- SMARTS: An Open-Source Scalable Multi-Agent RL Training School for Autonomous Driving by Ming Zhou et al.
- DIRL: Domain-Invariant Representation Learning for Sim-to-Real Transfer by Ajay Tanwani
- Learning Latent Representations to Influence Multi-Agent Interaction by Annie Xie et al.
- Guaranteeing Safety of Learned Perception Modules via Measurement-Robust Control Barrier Functions by Sarah Dean et al.
- Learning from Suboptimal Demonstration via Self-Supervised Reward Regression by Letian Chen et al.
- Safe Optimal Control Using Stochastic Barrier Functions and Deep Forward-Backward SDEs by Marcus A Pereira et al.
To be announced on Wednesday, November 18th.